Friday 11 May 2012

By populair demand; Pattern of my Birdhouse!!

Guess what! I have  finished the pattern of a birdhouse. It needs some more pictures but is already available in my webshop!! When you order I will strive to email you the pattern in a PDF file within 24-48 hours!
Thought you'd all like to know this!
I started at 2 p.m. and it is now 11 pm! Phew! Time flies!

I have to go to bed, because I have to go to work tomorrow. But I'll finish the last details when I come home.

Have a great weekend everybody!!

Adrianne

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see it and have a go at one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am unable to find this pattern for purchase in your etsy shop. I would like to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am unable to find this pattern for purchase in your etsy shop. I would like to buy it.

    ReplyDelete